Where've I Been All This Time?
Credits include: producing off site shows for Toronto Fashion Week, producing on-site shows for New York Fashion Week, Mode a Paris (Couture Fashion Week) and for the Pitti IMMAGINE Uomo Show Milan; all from concept to implementation; sponsorships - monetary/in-kind, creative show production, event planning and co-ordination and show direction. TIFF, LuminaTO, Nuit Blanche, An Evening With Rudy Giuliani, Bill Clinton - TIME, 3 Nights of Royalty with the Royal Family of Jaipour among many others
Past Advertisments include: TOUT BEAU - Jean Paul Gaultier Cosmetics for Men, Yves St. Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino, Yojhi Yamamoto, Dior, Dior Homme, Chanel, Kiehl's, Alexander McQueen
Past Productions Include: Toronto Fashion Week, NY Fashion Week, London Fashion Fringe, Mode a Paris, Tiff, LuminaTO, Nuit Blanche. AEG concerts for : Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston. William Morris/Endeavor Film Launches include: Jennifer Lopez's ElCantante, Emilio Estivez's BOBBY and the Canadian premieres of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Celebrity Endorsements included: Lindsay Lohan for Dooney and Burke, Selma Hayek for Tiffany, Demi Moore for Acca Kappa, Elijah Wood for Gravis
EXTRAS: Producer, Publicist, Sponsorship Coordinator or just to assemble amazing one-of-a-kind customized swag bags:
|Toronto Fashion Week||Miss Universe Pageant||Tribeca Film Fest||Magic Convent., Las Vegas|
|IMG NY Fashion Week||Pitti IMMAGINE Uomo||Sundance Film Fest||TIFF|
|The Costume Institute Gala||Milan Fashion Week||Fashion Fringe London||Mode a Paris|
|Puma||Yahoo!||Chip & Pepper||Harry Rosen||Martha Stewart Living Omni Media|
|Acca Kappa||Mercedes-Benz||Malin +Goetz||Holt Renfrew||The Costume Institute|
|Boss||Birks & Mayor's||Elite Models||GianFranco ferre||Diesel|
|Ermenegildo Zegna||Tiffany||Royal Doulton||ITT Grouppe||Honda|
|L'Oreal||CK Underwear||Armani Casa||Lanvin||Parasuco|
|Dior||Coty/Puig Prestige||Fendi Casa||Lacoste||Tristan|
|Apple||IMG||Missoni||Judith Ripka||The Gap Co.|
|Triple Five Soul||Guthy-Renker||Roche-Bobois||Nike||H&M|
|Visa||The Art Of Shaving||Rosenthal||Kao Brands||NBC|
|Gravis||Calphalon||Cadillac||William Morris Agency|
It's Not All About Making Money…
- Om.E Gives Foundation – to date has risen over $30million CDN for AIDS relief and Youth related Crisis Causes.
- Om.E Holiday Fundraiser – annual fundraising effort supports various causes; its 14th largest private in-kind donor to the Sick Kids Foundation donating close to 2000 toys to boys and girls ages 13-18.
- An Evening with Rudy Giuliani – book launch/fundraising effort for Sunnybrook and Women's College Hospital Foundation raising over $18million CDN in one evening
- YSLPB Foundation (Yves St. Laurent and Pierre Berge Foundation) – various capacities
- The Costume Institute Gala – sponsorship and gift bags
- LuminaTO – Launch of the Michael Lee Chin ROM Crystal, with the Right Honourable Michaelle Jean
- Fashion Cares – sponsorship and gift bags as well as artist relations
- CanFar- Bloor St. Entertains – artist relations, organization, event planning and gift bags
- Re-Think Breast Cancer – sponsorship, gift bags
- Willow – sponsorship, gift bags
- Development in Literacy – Designer Liaison, sponsorship, gift bags
- TIFF – sponsorship, gift bags, gift lounge and GIFTING SUITE
- Positive Space Peel – youth outreach and advocate
- Daily Bread Food Bank – events co-ordination, sponsorship and outreach
- KidsFest – events co-ordination, sponsorship and outreach
- Breakfast for Kids Program – events co-ordination, sponsorship and outreach
Dẻv is Founder and CEO of Omni-Media and Entertainment, having been a creative force in the fashion industry for over 14 years.
As a teenager, Dẻv began his own fashion advertising agency. He developed some of fashion's most cutting edge advertisements, including the 2001-2004 Diesel campaign for “Successful Living,” the 2002 “Return to Lanvin” campaign, the 2005 Dior Homme campaign inspired by Michael Jackson, and the 2005 Canadian Launch of Sean John. In addition, his company developed marketing initiatives for Kiehl's, Chanel, YSL, and the launch of North America's first commercial grade cosmetic for men, “Tout Beau” by Jean-Paul Gaultier. In 2006, Dẻv transitioned his advertising agency into a production company, coordinating a number of North America's premiere fashion, beauty and entertainment events. Under his leadership, his firm produced shows for New York Fashion Week, Toronto's L'Oreal Fashion Week, Fashion Cares, Bloor Street Entertains, the Miss Universe Pageant, the Toronto International Film Festival and has just wrapped production on a 13-week exposé on the fashion industry as a reality series.
Dẻv was also instrumental in launching The Lumina-TO festival with L'Oreal and the $300million dollar renovation of the Royal Ontario Museums Michael Lee Chin Crystal designed by Daniel Libeskind and featuring the Right Honourable Michele Jean - both Canada's largest and most ambition art project to date.
While running his company, Dẻv also spent four years with the Fashion Design Council of Canada (FDCC) where he helped launch and organize Toronto Fashion Week. In particular, he helped secure and produce the 50-year Retrospective Celebration for MISSONI.
In August 2004, Dẻv was appointed Fashion Director for an international award winning fashion quarterly, “Anokhi”, a fusion magazine targeted to South Asian Diaspora. Under his creative direction, the publication strengthened its market share in North America and the United Kingdom.
Dẻv is a former Board of Director for the New Leaders Committee at SunnyBrook and Women's College Hospital. He organized and launched ‘An Evening with Rudy Giuliani', a fundraiser in support of the hospital raising over $18 million. He has also volunteered his time and resources to many AIDS organizations and has raised and donated over $30 million to such related organizations over an 8 year span.
After a brief hiatus, 2012 has returned Dẻv to Canada and production by hosting the Royal Family of Jaipur for a Royal Trust fundraising effort. For North America, this was a FIRST EVER event in support of building orphanages across the Indian Subcontinent.